The Health Sciences Library is committed to providing excellent services to all library users. If you have questions about the facilities or services available to you, please contact us using our Ask a Librarian online options or call our services desk at (919) 962-0800.
- The building entrance is on street level with a curb cutout in front
- Entrance doors on the front and back of building operate automatically
- ADA compliant restrooms and water fountains are located on all floors
- Most tables accommodate wheelchairs or other mobile units
- Book / journal stack aisles are wheelchair accessible
- A help phone is located in the first floor copy room
- Main service desk is wheelchair accessible
- Closed captioning: There are two DVD/VCR stations in the basement. There are Toshiba TV/VCRs on mobile carts (located in first or second floor study rooms). For all, you’ll need the remote – check it out at the User Services Desk.
Request Services and Retrieval Assistance
One-on-one consultations are avaialable by appointment. Request a consultation with one of our librarians.
Health Sciences Library Website
The Health Sciences Library at UNC-Chapel Hill is committed to providing a usable, functional Web experience for all users. Nothing in the design or programming should impede the ability of users to navigate and access content.
UNC-Chapel Hill Resources
Other Campus Resources
- Accessibility Services and Access at Davis Library
- Accessibility Services and Access at Undergraduate Library
- UNC-Chapel Hill Campus Accessibility Map
- Accessible Parking at UNC-Chapel Hill