Group Study Rooms:
The Health Sciences Library has 20 group study rooms. Seven study rooms can be reserved, the rest are first-come, first-serve.
- seat 4-10 people - group use has priority over individual use
- ethernet or Wi-Fi
- dry erase boards
- plasma screens for laptop display
Classrooms & Conference Rooms:
The Health Sciences Library has 2 classrooms with computer workstations for 30 or 13 class participants. We also have 3 meeting rooms that seat from 15 to 50 people.
November 1: spring/summer reservations can be submitted
May 1: fall/winter reservations can be submitted
- bring your laptop, with media dongle, for projecting
- equipment orientation is required - contact Classroom Hotline staff (962-6702)
- onsite technical support is limited
COMING IN OCTOBER
We will be moving to a new room reservation system. If you have made group study room reservations (http://calendar.lib.unc.edu/booking/hsl) the new system will look familiar.
Reservations for meeting rooms and classrooms will still need HSL approval but you will see room availability and make requests on the same screen.