HSL Librarians can be a partners in your research process by providing informationist and data management support, guidance, and referrals. They can also provide in-person consultations about your research, instruction or training for teams and classes, and consultation in research-related workshops or events.
Librarians in the Research Hub @ HSL can help you:
- Find research funding
- Identify collaborators
- Identify digital health devices & apps
- Prepare a data management plan
- Comply with the NIH & other federal public access policies
- Conduct systematic reviews
- Develop posters and media
- Manage information as part of grant-funded teams
- Track, measure and visualize research impact
- and more!
Request a consultation with an HSL librarian to explore ways to be more efficient with your research and to learn about searching strategies, new technologies, and more.
Contact the HSL Impact Measurement & Visualization Team to request or learn about impact measurement and visualization services @ HSL.
Request a consultation with the HSL Digital Health Team if you are interested in using apps or devices in your work or in learning more about Digital Health Technologies. To learn about HSL’s Digital Health Device Collection, visit our devices page for more information, or contact Lynn Eades.