Collaboration Center (Research Hub, Rm 227)
The Research Hub Collaboration Center is a versatile, enclosed meeting room on the second floor of the HSL that is available for research teams and faculty to meet, use large screen display, present to in-room and online groups and conduct group video or web conferencing sessions in support of their research projects.
Send your request to the HSL Research Hub Programs Group if you would like to reserve this space.
Room Features Include:
- Large screen display driven by in-room computers
- Option to connect laptops to large screen display via VGA or HDMI connections
- Point to Point video/web conferencing capacity for groups – current software includes:
- Skype for Business
- Blackboard Collaborate
- PolyCom RealPresence (H.323) videoconferencing client
- Two adjustable, fixed mount cameras that enable video/web conferencing software to transmit video of a videoconferencing group, a classroom audience or a presenter at different locations in the room
- Ceiling-mounted room microphones
- Flexible furniture
- AV with menu controls
- Dimmable and auto on/off lighting
Video/web conferencing; large screen LED display.
Large screen projector display.