HSL Librarians can be a partners in your research process by providing informationist and data management support, guidance, and referrals. They can also provide in-person consultations about your research, instruction or training for teams and classes, and consultation in research-related workshops or events.
Librarians in the Research Hub @ HSL can help you:
- Find research funding
- Identify collaborators
- Identify digital health devices & apps
- Prepare a data management plan
- Comply with the NIH & other federal public access policies
- Conduct systematic reviews
- Develop posters and media
- Manage information as part of grant-funded teams
- Track, measure and visualize research impact
- and more!
Request a consultation with an HSL librarian to explore ways to be more efficient with your research and to learn about searching strategies, new technologies, and more.
Contact the HSL Impact Measurement & Visualization Team to request or learn about impact measurement and visualization services @ HSL.
Request a consultation with the HSL Digital Health Team if you are interested in using apps or devices in your work or in learning more about Digital Health @ HSL. To learn about HSL’s Digital Health Device Collection, visit our devices page for more information, or contact the Health Technology Librarian.