HSL Librarians can be a partners in your research process by providing informationist and data management support, guidance, and referrals. They can also provide in-person consultations about your research, instruction or training for teams and classes, and consultation in research-related workshops or events.
Librarians in the Research Hub @ HSL can help you:
- Find research funding
- Identify collaborators
- Track research impact
- Comply with the NIH Public Access Policy
- Conduct systematic reviews
- Prepare a data management plan
- Develop posters and media
- Manage information as part of grant-funded teams
Request a consultation with an HSL librarian to explore ways to be more efficient with your research and to learn about searching strategies, new technologies, and more.
Download the Research Hub @ HSL fact sheet and services list.