10 things HSL can do to help you!
With the start of a New Year, we want to remind you of the many services and resources HSL provides to help you in your academic journey.
- Reserve a group study room. The HSL has 20 study rooms, of which seven can be reserved. Reserve yours today !
- Take a break and relax. A new Relaxation Room has been created on the fourth floor where you can find your Zen.
- Get a great cup of coffee. Visit the Friends’ Café for some coffee and refreshments. It’s also a great place to meet friends!
- Let HSL be your “hub” for research. Look to the Research Hub @ HSL for events and classes around the latest research topic.
- Discover something rare. Materials in our Special Collections date from the 1500s to the present day!
- We can get materials for you! If we don’t have it, we can get it from other campus libraries or from libraries around the world!
- Charge up your devices. Need to charge your cell phone or forgot your laptop? The User Services Desk can help!
- Meet one-on-one with a librarian. Meet in person, via Skype, or Google Hangout with a librarian who can help you with your research.
- Consult our guides and tutorials. Find out what databases, journals, and other resources are available on many health topics.
- ASK! The best resource is your LIBRARIAN! We are here to help via chat, online, and via phone (919-962-0800).