Global Engagement @ HSL
The Health Sciences Library embraces UNC’s vision to extend Carolina’s global presence, teaching, research, and public service. HSL Global Engagement demonstrates the library’s high-level commitment to global health information and leadership.
Global Engagement @ HSL includes:
- Access to HSL electronic resources through the AHEC Digital Library;
- Customized information resource guides (e.g. UNC Project-Malawi);
- Videoconferencing support for education, training, and communication;
- Research support both on campus and at overseas research sites (e.g. the Irving Hoffman Library in Lilongwe, Malawi).
Visit the Global Health Toolkit to learn more about our services.
Interested in partnering with HSL Global Engagement? Contact us.
More about Global Engagement @ HSL:
- Global Health Advisory Committee participation;
- Improving the global scope of the library’s collection;
- Exploring creative ways to ensure universal access to health information.